Node Detail Page
- The Integration link is visible on the page
- Integration validation can be performed from the node page
- Added node validation check on node page load
- Size/Storage usage stats are available on the node page
- New crontab syntax shortcuts on schedule add/update popup
- BackupSheep storage is moved to the top when selecting storage in the schedule
- New copy name button to copy the name of the backup to the clipboard
- The schedule column is added to the node backups table
Integration List Page
- Now you can use DigitalOcean personal tokens to configure your DigitalOcean integration and choose the BackupSheep region.
- New validate button to quickly check if integration is working correctly.